Individual Membership is £500 and provides you with the below benefits:
- Membership of a pioneering association and access to a global network of contacts with the potential for reciprocal client referrals
- Your professional profile showcased in our Members' Directory
- Access to the IBSA Knowledge Bank and Video Archive for articles, news and past discussions related to international business structuring and global best practice
- Free attendance to discussion group meetings around the world, with the ability to invite guests at no additional cost
- Significantly reduced costs of attending IBSA conferences and workshops with the ability to invite guests at a discounted rate
- Free access to the online IBSA Business Structuring course
- Promotion of members' articles in our monthly newsletter
- Exclusive access to the IBSA Members' Group on LinkedIn
Intermediate Corporate Membership is £1,500 and provides you with the above benefits plus:
- Two professional profiles listed in our Members’ Directory, each with the above individual benefits
- Your company profiled in the Corporate Directory, showcasing your organisation’s details
- Speaking opportunities at any of our IBSA events to showcase your expertise
- Promotion of firms' articles relevant to the IBSA shared on social channels as well as monthly ewsletter
Full Corporate Membership is £3,950 and provides you with the above benefits plus:
- Unlimited professional profiles listed in our Members’ Directory, each with the above individual benefits
- All of your company’s global offices profiled within the Corporate Directory, allowing direct enquiries to the various offices worldwide
- Speaking and Sponsorship opportunities at any of our IBSA events
- The right to host all IBSA events at your premises with your company logo promoted on marketing material, offering excellent company exposure
- Promotion of your firms' events on our website and circulated in our monthly newsletter
Memberships run for a period of 12 months from the date of application.
Please note prices indicated are not inclusive of VAT.
For any membership enquiries, please contact Lucie on 44 (0)7958 244 910 or email Lucie.Saunders@theibsa.org.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFYING CRITERIA FOR MEMBERSHIP?
Membership is open to those individuals and companies of good professional standing which demonstrate a commitment to enhancing and developing business structuring through best practice compliant with international transparency, corporate governance and social responsibility.
Additionally, members should demonstrate the following:
- Expertise (Professional Expertise)
Member can demonstrate expertise in their particular discipline(s).
Disciplines include, but are not limited to, Law, Taxation, Finance, Accounting, Banking, Family Office etc.
- Expertise (Practice Area)
Member should be able to demonstrate expertise in their particular practice area(s).
Practice areas include, but are not limited to, Intellectual Property, Indirect Taxes, Project Finance, Investment Funding, Transfer Pricing, Business Restructuring etc.
Members must be of good standing and of sound professional repute. They must be committed to carrying out their practice or professional duties compliant with best practice in transparency, corporate governance and social responsibility.
Individual has proven knowledge and expertise in their nominated jurisdiction(s).
IBSA Members that fail to demonstrate these values through the course of their business, or engage in conduct likely to bring the Association or profession into disrepute will be expelled from the Association.