66 Lincoln's Inn FieldsLondonWC2A 3LHUnited Kingdom
Charlotte is an Associate Lawyer in the Tax Team at Farrer & Co.
She advises on all aspects of business taxation, including transactional and contentious work. She has particular expertise in corporate reorganisations, M&A, property investment and the taxation of charities and investment funds.
Charlotte has broad experience in all business taxes across market sectors.
Her clients include entrepreneurs, private equity funds, private companies, individuals and their estates as well as charities, cultural institutions and universities.
Charlotte advises on many aspects of business transactions including
• Designing employee incentives
• Negotiating sale and purchase agreements
• Reorganisations of corporate groups and investment funds
• Structuring acquisitions of real estate and property developments, and
• Assessing income tax, CGT, VAT and stamp taxes on commercial transactions generally.